Tejas Constructions and Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. is an infrastructure company operating in the field of development of Water Supply, Sewerage, and Industrial Constructions including Sugar Factories, Power Plants and Spinning mills for last 45 years.
Job Summary :
– The Position is responsible for actual execution of the work allotted by Project Manager and Project Engineer and to work as per the schedule of work given for the assigned activity in consultation with the Project Engineer / Senior Engineer.
– To ensure that the work is being executed as per quality and safety norms set by the company and as explained by the project Engineer / Senior Engineer.
– The Position is responsible for giving the layout, preparation of Bar bending schedule, Checking of shuttering and reinforcement, preparation of measurement sheets on daily basis and actual execution of the work.
Responsibilities and Duties :
1) The Position is responsible for reading of drawings issued.
2) The Position is responsible for assisting Project Engineer / Senior Engineer for layout work at site.
3) The Position is responsible for execution of the job by keeping close watch on the quantity executed and quantity estimated.
4) The Position is responsible for execution of work as per micro planning for completion of each and every structure assigned.
5) The Position in consultation with Project Engineer/Senior Engineer is responsible for execution of work as per set targets and with the planned resources, by the Project Manager.
6) The Position is responsible for checking of reinforcement, shuttering and staging etc and to get it checked by Project Engineer/senior engineer.
7) The Position is responsible for maintaining quality of work specifically during checking of shuttering, staging and concrete pouring.
8) The Position is responsible for preparation of protocol before start of major activity and assist Project engineer / Senior Engineer during checking with client’s representative.
9) The Position is responsible for giving inputs regarding labour engaged, quantity of work executed, achievement and delay in execution of work if any etc to Project Engineer / Senior Engineer on daily basis.
10) The Position is responsible to ensure correct and proper close supervision of each and every activity being executed at site
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
– Graduation or Diploma in Civil Engineering
– Lodging and food will be provided by the company on site.
– Medical Insurance and accident insurance provided by company.
click to join my what’s group for job alert on mobile
click here to apply