BE/B Tech with Excellent Communication Skills, experience dealing with EPC Projects (Large)
Responsible for :
– Monitoring, Planning and Scheduling
– Prepares project control plans and detailed staffing utilization plans.
– Determines critical-path activities
– Develops and monitors short term engineering and construction schedules
– Experience in monitoring schedule deviation and recommend corrective action/workaround solutions for project considerations.
– Experience to review and evaluate quantity records to ensure total quantities
– Experience in quantity, manpower, and cost resource loading for assigned schedules.
– Ensures work is completed as scheduled.
– Identifies schedule-associated cost trends for management attention.
– Maintains relationships with project personnel, group leaders, engineers.
– Develop required expenditure (Per Hour) for assigned disciplines
Those having experience in Oil and Gas, Power, Mining or similar high value and Large projects (EPC) are advised to apply for this assignment. Kindly get in touch at 9560395710 besides forwarding you word format profile.