Position : Senior Manager – Distribution Planning – Mumbai
RESPONSIBILITY – EFFECTIVE DISTRIBUTION PLANNING FOR MANUFACTURED GOODS
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA
· Effectively reduce the slow moving Inventory
· Adherence to desired inventory norms
· Minimize the stock out rate for all categories
· Ensure improvement in OE CLIP
· Reach % of target sales for Replacement business
Key Activities & Responsibilities :
- Maintains and adheres to optimum distribution networks for finished goods
- Plan for availability of products based on customer requirements, seasonality etc.
- Understand from sales in terms of inventory hold-up and liquidation of stocks
- Conduct regular reviews with the Supply chain planning team on the progress of the production plan and ensure prompt action in case of discrepancy, if any.
- Devise ways/ measures of reducing the distribution/ inventory turnover costs
- Maintain safety stock as per norms for OE customers
- Ensure that slow moving OE stock is liquidated or gets transferred to the replacement business.
EXPERIENCE :- BE/B Tech/MBA in operations with 5 – 8 yrs of experience.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY